Work with us!
There are no paid positions available at this time.
We are currently looking for young blackfullas to join our team of passionate and committed volunteers who lead the Seed Indigenous Youth Climate Network. Applications for vacant Seed State and Regional Coordinators positions are open and will be assessed on a rolling basis.
Locations: Seed is a national grassroots network coordinated through regional groups across the country. Regions work together to implement our campaigns and reach young mob right across the country. We currently have Coordinator positions vacant in the following locations:
- Queensland: South East Queensland, Central Queensland & North Queensland
- Torres Strait Islands: (Location Negotiable)
- New South Wales: Sydney, South/Central/North Coast
- Australian Capital Territory: Canberra
- South Australia: Adelaide (Location Negotiable)
- Western Australia: Perth (Location Negotiable)
- Northern Territory: Central & Darwin
- Tasmania: Northern Region (Location Negotiable)
- Victoria: Melbourne (Location Negotiable)
Time commitment: 1-3 days/week (negotiable)
Responsible to: Seed state mentor (one of our staff)
Salary: This is a volunteer role. Reimbursement is available for associated expenses like phone and travel costs are covered by Seed.